
Woke up w really sweet dreams fresh in my mind, and spent an hour lazing in bed, whatsapping w Gwendowendo today :) Watched Disney's Anastasia and it's so nice, i likeee. So today started out really fine, but I'm feeling so weird/angsty/unhappy inside i dont know why.
Okay perhaps I do know why.
I lost my favey necklace :(
I lost my Hope ring (sorry jerzywerzychiazy) :(
I lost the new necklace I bought :(
I lost the new bangles I bought :(
I'm forever misplacing my things
Today's the start of the dreaded month
Three more days to doomsday
Reality is really starting to c r e e p me out
I can't get my lazybum to write notes/research on choral singing
I'm scared cos I'm taking the full choir by myself for the first time on Thursday
I can't sing as well as I desire to
I can't do a constant, free vibrato however hard I try
It means my vocal technique is wrong
But I've got no idea what's wrong
I yearn with all my heart for
vocal lessons but I can't afford
4th March :/
I'm feeling confused
I just dropped my phone
I'm quite bored
I'm feeling so insecure about my future
My bunny's really getting fat
I'm really getting fat
I need to exercise
I need money
I need a second job
So hard to find a flexible job
Friday is comingFor once it's no longer TGIF
It's OGIF(ohgodit'sfriday)
I need retail therapy

I want my
Daisy Rock pink burst acoustic guitar
I just realised that my head wound still hurts
Glee S02E15 is not out yet
I'm still feeling guilty over something
It's almost Friday
NTU doesn't wanna answer my call
I need a new water bottle
I want my Topshop and Selfridge clothes
I'm in love w Gucci Flora and D&G no.10
NUSFASS :(Dont want to have to go overseas
NUSFASS :(I want to eat Turkish Delights
I feel like playing Pokemon RPG
Benedict/Leon said an armyboy threw a grenade and shouted "I choose you!" LOL
I want to record nice covers w Mabel to upload on Youtube
Friday's really comingI want to go to USS

why is this hellokitty brown
Twitter's so boring today
I really need to do my choir stuff now
NTU is still not picking up my call
Currently craving for Kinder Bueno
And Turkish delights too
I love Mark Salling I really do
I dont want Friday to come I really don'tBut the suspense is killing me
I want to go to Peninsula Plaza
There's a weird frog in an ice cube thing at the top left corner of my blog

I don't know how to rid it
Does anyone know?
Messy mind, messy thoughts
This is a siao post, if you read it you are siao too bye bye